Hot Rolled Stainless Galvanized Steel Coil Cut to Length Line Machine
Processing Thickness:according to customer demand, determine the specific value range
Processing Material: Cold/Hot Rolled,Galvanized,Stainless,Carbon Steel
Max. Speed: 60m/Min
Origin: Wuxi, Jiangsu
Cut to length line
A cut to length line is generally used for jobs like uncoiling, straightening, measuring, cross-cutting to length and stacking of various materials such as cold or hot rolling carbon steel, tinplate, stainless steel, and other kinds of metal with coated surfaces.
Features of Cut to Length Line:
1. Our cut to length line uses a roll feeding, AC servo drive.
2. It has a fully digital length control system that ensures fast positioning with little error.
3. It has a hard chrome plated surface and is durable and abrasion resistant.
4. It is used together with a hydraulic shear or an air-clutch shear to carry out fast shearing and convenient clearance adjustment.
5. Our cut to length line is suitable for hot rolling carbon steel, tinplate, stainless steel, and other kinds of metals with coated surfaces.
1. High degree of automation, easy & reliable operation
2. High length precision, high sheet flatness
3. Good order stacking
cut to length line is composed of the followings:
This uncoiling unit of our cut to length line allows several coil stocks to be pre-placed on the loading station.
The leveler of our cut to length line may have various designs. It can be flexibly controlled and can carry out good leveling of the plate materials. Its leveling roll is made of roll steel with a chrome-plated surface. It is of good abrasion resistance and long service life.
Feeder and Shear
Our cut to length line employs a pair or two pairs of feed rolls, driven by an AC servo motor, to feed the strip to the set length precisely. They ensure fast positioning with little error. These feed rolls are compatible with a hydraulic shear or an air-clutch shear to carry out fast shearing and convenient clearance adjustment. It can be equipped with a roll type or a belt type conveyor.
Our cut to length line can be equipped with a pneumatic or electromagnetic stacking unit. It is equipped with a blower to protect the surface from scraping. Both longitudinal and transverse stacking are available.
Wuxi Puxin Machinery Factory
Contact: Peijun Guo
Add: 76# Qianluo Load, Huishan District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China